Re: dwbp-ISSUE-253: Use standardized terms x Reuse vocabularies [Best practices document(s)]

I have just been through that merged BP, which I think is now clear.
However, the advertising copy writer in me couldn't help wanting to make
a few minor tweaks to the language. My version is at
https://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#ReuseVocabularies

I created a PR for it - at editors' discretion.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead