Re: dwbp-ISSUE-253: Use standardized terms x Reuse vocabularies [Best practices document(s)]

Hi everyone,

The two best practices are now merged, as per the PR
https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/pull/365
I've been rather conservative in my approach. Most of the content that was in the two original BPs remain, even the examples.

Best,

Antoine