Re: vocabs and issue 166

I need to spend more time on this but I agree that at present the two
BPs are very similar. One thing that might help distinguish them would
be to slightly amend the first title to give us:

Use Standardized Terms & Code Lists (and make sure it's clear that this
is  about values).

Reuse Vocabularies - this is about properties and attributes.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead