Fwd: Re: Persistent URIs for Dimensions and Categories cited in DQV

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Persistent URIs for Dimensions and Categories cited in DQV
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:52:23 +0200
From: Riccardo Albertoni <albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it>
To: Christoph LANGE <math.semantic.web@gmail.com>
CC: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Antoine Isaac
<aisaac@few.vu.nl>

Hi Christoph,
Thanks for your comment.

I do not remember if we have discussed that thoroughly in the group, but
  so far  we  have adopted  the upper camel case  for classes  (e.g.,
ThisIsAnExample) and  the lower camel case [1] for properties and
individuals (e.g. thisIsAnExample).
Being  https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/ldqd.ttl#L13  an
individual it is in lower camel case
Do you see any specific issue in this choice?

Cheers,
Riccardo

On 1 April 2016 at 11:55, Christoph LANGE <math.semantic.web@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Riccardo Albertoni on 2016-04-01 11:15:
> > In the current version of DQV document, we provide  an extra rdf file
> > [1](still in progress) which includes the quality dimensions and
> > categories described in [2].
> > …
> > [1] https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/ldqd.ttl (Still in
> progress)
>
> Thanks, looks good.  A quick comment (note that I didn't follow all
> discussion threads and might not be aware of any decisions on this taken
> earlier): Shouldn't individuals such as this one
> https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/blob/gh-pages/ldqd.ttl#L13 start with an
> uppercase letter?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christoph
>
> --
> Dr. Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
> Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS
> http://langec.wordpress.com/about, Skype duke4701
>
> → Semantic Publishing Challenge: Assessing the Quality of Scientific Output
>   ESWC, 29 May–2 June 2016, Portorož, Slovenia.
> https://tinyurl.com/SPChallenge16
>   Submission deadline 21 March 2016

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: *http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.imati.cnr.it/>*