Re: Updating the example of Best Practice 14: Provide data in multiple formats

Dear Editors,

Attached, the examples updated.

Besides updating Best Practice 14: "Provide data in multiple formats", I
also updated Best Practice 13: "Use machine-readable standardized data
formats" because they are closely related.

The changes are inside the markups<!-- LAUFER EDIT BEGIN --> and <!--
LAUFER EDIT END -->

Kind Regards, Laufer

---
. . . .. . .
. . . ..
. .. .

Em 06/04/2016 15:15, Caroline Burle escreveu:

> Dear Laufer,
>
> we are reviewing the example of Best Practice 14: Provide data in multiple formats[1] and we think would be important to have a example with bus stops.
>
> We are wondering if would be possible for you to update the example before our next meeting on Friday. We kindly ask you to let us know if you need help with that.
>
> Thank you! Kind regards,
> BP Editors
>
> [1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#MultipleFormats [1]

Links: