Re: some comments on the DWBP draft

Dear Erik,

we are wondering if you had a chance to read the last emails we sent
you, the one bellow and the other entitled "Re: comments regarding
versioning".

We will publish the final draft of DWBP document, so it would be great
to receive your comments before that since you contributed with
important feedback.

Thank you! Kind regards,
BP Editors