Re: Fill in the blanks in 'Use Cases Requirements x Best Practices table' https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/247

Hi Deirdre,

Thanks for your help with it.

I made a script to auto-generate the "Requirement vs. BPs" table (commit
eba14a [1]).
The table is built according to the requirements present on the section
"Evidence" of each BP.

So now, in order to make changes on the table, you only need add or
remove the requirements on the BPs.

Would you mind updating the BPs according to the requirements listed on
the table you sent?

cheers,
Newton

[1]: