Re: ISSUE-184: Is an dqv:ServiceLevelAgreement a kind of certificate, or a standard?

Hi Makx,

Yes, I agree as it is defined in DCTerms it can be a superclass of
agreement as it is defined much broader than the "standard" that is
commonly understood as a result of work in “standardization bodies”. So
probably with respect to the semantics, though it might lead to some
confusion for human-readers. Having said that, I am *not* strongly opposing
the use of it and ok with what the WG decides.

Best Regards,
Nandana