Re: Versioning

Yes Tomas! I agree that language, formats and versions are variants of a
dataset. However, as Makx said, changes on language and formats should be
treated as different distributions instead of different versions of the
same dataset.

IMO, we should give a clear definition of what is a dataset version. Until
now, we consider that a new dataset is a version of an existing dataset
when it gives new values for the same real world observation.

cheers,
Bernadette