Re: DQV, DAQ and Data Cube graphs - ISSUE 182

Hi,

QualityMeasureDataset is  ok  for me.

Best,
Riccardo

On 4 September 2015 at 16:56, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nmihindu@fi.upm.es');>> wrote:

> Hi Antoine,
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','aisaac@few.vu.nl');>> wrote:
>>
>> But to me the original problem with daq:QualityGraph (and qd:Dataset) is
>> that it's expected to contain only (statistical) measures [1], and that
>> this is absolutely not represented in the class name. Changing 'Graph' into
>> 'Dataset' won't solve this. What I need is something that says 'Statistics'
>> or 'Measures'.
>>
>> So I propose QualityStatistics or QualityMeasures. The latter being
>> better aligned (but also potentially mistaken) with the existing
>> dqv:QualityMeasure.
>>

> I personally prefer QualityMeasures rather than QualityStatistics because
> I think it more self-descriptive. But I agree with you that it might be
> confused (or at times mistyped) with dqv:QualityMeasure. So another option
> would be to use QualityMeasureDataset, if it is not too long. (It might
> actually fit as it is a subclass of the qb:DataSet which is for a set of
> dqv:QualityMeasure).
>
> Best Regards,
> Nandana

> *E.F.A. Project* <http://www.efa-project.org>, and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it');>
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni