Re: DQV, DAQ and Data Cube graphs

I have to admit that my eyes start to glaze over at discussions that get into the weeds of RDF and intersecting vocabularies. I’m hopeful that, whatever we come up with for the DQV, it will be possible and straightforward for people to use it without reference to RDF terminology. Since we are talking about data in particular, and data is often represented as a graph, I’m leary of including the term “graph" anywhere in the vocabulary itself.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services