Re: DQV, DAQ and Data Cube graphs

Hi Antoine,

I'm actually not a big fan of using the graphs as part of the model and
would rather let this up to the implementers. Some may want to put all the
quality data in one graph, some others may want to put every single
statement into its own graph in order to track its provenance. We may
suggest something but I would rather not impose anything.

That said I understand that the grouping proposed by DAQ in
daq:QualityGraph is there to facilitate the visualisation of the data. I
agree this is a feature we may want to keep but I would rather look for
another, fourth, proposal that would consist in removing the two graphs and
finding another type of entry point. As far as I know, DataCube does not
impose any use of graphs and yet is easy to visualise thanks to the DSD and
indication of slices.

Cheers,
Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
DANS, Anna van Saksenlaan 51, 2593 HW Den Haag

*Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS/KNAW)*[image:
http://dans.knaw.nl] <http://dans.knaw.nl>

*e-Humanities Group (KNAW)*
[image: eHumanities] <http://www.ehumanities.nl/>

*World Wide Semantic Web community*