Re: dwbp-ISSUE-206: The example with memento needs to be rewritten to use the transport example [Best practices document(s)]

From: Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 07:40:05 -0600
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
hi all,

=> I am willing to provide material to rewrite the existing Memento
example to match the example that is used throughout the document.

=> I think that Memento should also be mentioned in the version
history section. Memento has the notion of TimeMaps, documents that
list the entire temporal version history of a resource. See
http://mementoweb.org/guide/rfc/#Pattern6-Response1 . I am willing to
provide that material too.

Pls let me know if OK.

Cheers