(lack of) availability this month

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:03:53 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

As you know, I'm moving house on Friday. Next week I'll be in Lisbon
Tue-Thu and then off to Sapporo effectively on the Friday evening.

Add in the fact that the lovely people at BT are unable to provide
broadband to the new house before 28/10 and you can see that my
availability is shrinking to near zero until after TPAC.

I will endeavour to provide support via e-mail of course but it's safest
to assume I'll miss all chair and WG calls until November. If I can join
any of them, of course I will.

Cheers

Phil.

--