Cancelling call for Friday (2th october)

From: Yasodara <yaso@nic.br>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 22:01:54 -0300
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "chairs >> member-dwbp-chairs"@w3.org, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, Deirdre Lee <deirdre@derilinx.com>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Hello dwbp,

Last week we had an intense and productive F2F. Since we have a lot of
actions and issues to catch up, we are canceling the call tomorrow.

Phil already sent the links for the minutes and there are a lot of
emails being changed around our main topics.

I'm sorry for the late message (or duplicated), but I had problems
sending e-mails to the list today. Maybe you already have received a
cancelling message, and in this case, ignore this one.

-yaso

CeWeb - Centro de estudos sobre tecnologias Web
W3C Escritório Brasil
NIC.br - CGI.br
Phone: 55 11 5509-3537 (4025)