Re: dwbp-ISSUE-214: prov:Agent vs duv:Agent [Data Usage Vocabulary]

João Paulo,

Thank you for your question.  You are correct that foaf:Project is not a
prov:Agent in the vocabulary.  In citations an Agent to include project,
organization, or person can designated as the publisher, distributor, or
producer.  My question is because prov:Agent does not specify foaf:Project
as an agent, should I use prov:Agent or should I create duv:Agent (that I
guess could be a subclass of prov:Agent?)

What do you think?

Thanks,

Eric