Re: Sensitive data

Hello! Thank you for raising this discussion.

We were editing this BP [1] considering the resolution of last F2F [2].
So we removed the BP Preserve People's Right to privacy and adapted the
description of Sensitive Data. We still have to put the example, though.

We kindly ask the group to give us a feedback about it.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#sensitive
[2] http://www.w3.org/2015/09/24-dwbp-minutes.html