Re: dwbp-ISSUE-213 (BP_REST): Changes on BP about REST APIs [Best practices document(s)]

Hi Yaso,
Yes, I think we have covered the needs of those who are not publishing
with an API pretty well (possibly too well, but that's another discussion).
I wouldn't want to include HATEOAS in the title of the BP for using an
API. The BP should be about what the HATEOAS and pragmatic camps have in
common. I think it's important to mention both the pragmatic REST
approach and the HATEOAS approach as distinct implementation options.
The current BP 21 has a lot of issues that we've been discussing
improvements on for a while. I don't think what we have in the google
doc is perfect, but I do think it at least addresses the issues raised.
How do you feel about swapping that in and then continuing to improve it?
-Annette