Re: dwbp-ISSUE-213 (BP_REST): Changes on BP about REST APIs [Best practices document(s)]

I would not recommend the use of SOAP to anyone these days. I do
recommend the use of REST principles, even in backends that are not set
up as an API per se, because they make it easy to add an API later. Is
it always a best practice to make an API available? I'm not sure.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services