Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting - Point on DQV

Hi everyone,

I am afraid I am very much at risk for tomorrow's call :-(

In case, here's the status of the DQV draft...

I've just updated it at
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html
Notable changes are the addition of our first examples, and an updated version of the model's diagram.

I think the three editors have already voiced their preference on the two first topics, (i) inclusion of DQV in DCAT and (ii) Note vs Rec.

As for voting on FPWD on next week's call, I would defer to whatever the WG judges preferable. We are likely to be able to come with a publishable version, if the group is not bothered by all these explicit issues. But this assumes that we will not get any more comments on the model. We've received very little so far, this may change when the group is invited to submit comments for the FPWD ;-)

Cheers,

Antoine