DQV - sustainability of DAQ

Hi Jeremy,

Actually your last comment shows the issue. The fact that the quality framework and voc are related to academic research will help showing that the ideas are good. But it not help convince about the long-term sustainability of the voc on the web. Even university libraries, while doing much better than a decade ago [1] have not much proven record in term of maintaining web-based vocabularies.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] For the anecdote, the longer-term availability of my own thesis is only guaranteed by the existence of a microfilmed version, in a vault in the North of France. Not very web-friendly :-)