Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Hi Ghislain,

Thank you very much for the update!

So, if I understood correctly the difference between Use Standardized terms
and Re-use vocabularies is that in the first case  there is a
body/organization which defines the term as a clear reference and in the
second case the vocabulary may not be a standard. Is this correct?

If I understood correct, then I propose to include the BP Use standardized
terms together with the BP Re-use vocabularies because I think they
complement each other. These BP will be in the Data Vocabularies section.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Bernadette

: