Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

@Eric, I fully agree with you! IMO, vocabularies creation is a subject that
should have its own note or document (we already have).

@Antoine, I understand that we have requirements in the UC documents
related to the data vocabularies, however I don't think that we need to
cover all the requirements that were extracted from the use cases (some of
them are just out of scope). Previously, we agreed to cover the
requirements for data vocabularies in the BP document, however reviewing
the document as a whole, IMO creation of vocabularies is not in our scope.
I also think that this is part of the creation process: as the document
evolves and the group gets more mature, we should be able to change
previous opinions/decisions.

However, I agree that it is really  important to talk about data
vocabularies and I'd like to make a proposal:

1. To keep the data vocabularies section, but to keep just BP related with
vocabularies reuse. We already have "BP: Re-use vocabularies" and new ones
may also be included when necessary.
2. To remove "BP: Use standard terms to define metadata" from the metadata
section and to include the "BP: Use standardized terms". The "BP:Use
standard terms" may be merged with the "BP: Re-use vocabularies".

Please, let me know what do you think.

Cheers,
Bernadette

--