Re: Completeness requirements overlapping?

Hoi,

I think we could merge the two reqs into one about describing to which
extent the data is complete. For instance, surveys completness could be
described via the description of they surveyed population.

Christophe

--
Sent with difficulties. Sorry for the brievety and typos...