Re: Radio

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:47:39 -0700
Cc: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
I think we're actually in agreement here. Laufer put it better than I did, when he said, " I think that the Best Practices of generation of each one of these formats are not in the scope of our group."  It's not our job to tell people how to generate these kinds of content, but how to provide the necessary metadata to make it useful.
-Annette