Re: NY Property Tax Explorer

As I said, Makx, I think we all are, in general terms, agreeing.

The discussion in this thread is an example of a communication process and
the implicit not automatic way of a common understanding, the semantic
thing.

For me, the BPs are, mainly, a way to enhance the quality of the
communication process between publishers and consumers.

Outside the web we also have this process, many times only with printed
documents. Metadata is not an invention of the web.

In a first moment, it's ok to simply distribute the printed documents on
the web.

But the web give us the possibility to allow machines (and people, of
course) to access these documents in a global scale.

Repeating, I think we all agree with this idea and is a matter of how to
put this things in a good text (with examples) in our documents.

Best Regards,
Laufer

--