Re: NY Property Tax Explorer

From: Bart van Leeuwen <bart_van_leeuwen@netage.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:35:31 +0100
To: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "DWBP WG" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I think we try to assemble a 'best practice' with this working group.
I sincerely hope you don't consider data published in a PDF to conform to
this best practice.

I'm not arguing that it is possible to get usable data from these formats,
but they were not intended to carry data in a machine readable way.

Bart