Re: ISSUE-53: Whether sla is/can be thought of as part of the licence or whether it needs to be pulled out spearately?

From: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:15:41 -0700
Cc: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
“Data should be suitable for industry reuse” is how that one is defined. To me, that seems like too large a requirement to give as a single thing. We have many best practices that define better how to make data reusable. I also dislike seeing the word “industry” in there specifically, since reuse should be possible by non-industrial entities as well.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services