ISSUE-53: Whether sla is/can be thought of as part of the licence or whether it needs to be pulled out spearately?

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:53:15 -0300
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We are running over some Issues trying to end the discussion on those that can be closed.
And when we were trying to close the Issue-53 we faced this point:

The Industry Reuse Requirements (4.1.7) is in the UCR Doc [1], but it isn’t listed as a Challenge [2]. Is it in the scope of the BP Document ?

If it is in the scope, does the SLA should be defined as a type of metadata?

Obs: Issue-54 [3] is also related to this discussion.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/>
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/#general-challenges <http://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp-ucr/#general-challenges>
[3] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/54 <http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/54>
Newton