Travel arrangements at F2F in Austin....

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:33:03 -0700
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "Purohit, Sumit" <sumit.purohit@pnnl.gov>, "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Hi all,

I'm just getting around to making travel arrangements for the Austin F2F.
At this point Sumit and I plan to attend.  I'm thinking of arriving Sunday
evening. and leaving Wednesday.    Will keep you posted on hotel
accommodations.

Lewis as I recall there is nothing special we need to do from an ApacheCon
perspective?  Also I'm planning on bringing a projector and can bring a
secondary laptop if needed.

Thanks,

Eric S