The IBM Open Governance Council

From: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:32:57 -0400
To: africa-open-data-list@meetup.com, australia-open-data-list@meetup.com, "DWBP WG" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>

Today, I created the IBM Open Governance Council as a fully open,
transparent, and inclusive community to explore the substantive issues with
Open Government and Open Data that no one is addressing today.

The name "Open Governance Council" might suggest to you a forum for
government clients, and they are welcome.  But I very specifically want to
engage with businesses around the world who largely don't know Open Data
exists and should be playing a more active role in shaping demand and
providing needed investment, innovation, and new solutions.

Please take moment to read this article about the Council and to share this
announcement with your colleagues and friends.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ibm-open-governance-council-steven-adler?trk=object-title

Many Thanks and Best Regards,

Best Regards,

Steve