Re: document biased toward linked data practices

Hi, All,

This will be a huge problem for the group. I am not so sure of giving up of
our work. Even if we focus only in LD we always could say that the document
will be incomplete.

It is not a technical standard recommendation like others in W3C. We must
find a way of writing a document that could help people to publish, in
terms on general recommendations. I do not think that this general
orientation has no usefulness. It is one of the challenges of the group to
find that blend, between the technical and the informal text.

Best Regards,
Laufer

--