document biased toward linked data practices

From: <yaso@nic.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:30:02 -0300
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi folks,

About what I said today at the end of the call:

If we can't think in use cases where Data on the Web is not also Linked
Data, shouldn't we agree that this Best Practices Document can and need
to be biased towards Linked Data Best Practices Document?

The BPs doc says at the intro: "The best practices described below have
been developed to encourage and enable the continued expansion of the
Web as a medium for the exchange of data."

Imho, it closes the issue raised [1], helps us to decide about open
issues [2] and make things more clear about the scope of the
deliverables - and reinforces what phil said today about the "and if you
don't want to use it then don't complain" :-)

Particularly, I think that we should keep our mind open, even that this
is to think in situations whether there can be data on the web that is
not linked data (not trivial, if not impossible?). Somehow this is
connected with conversations that we left behind, as well as the
conversation about protocols, for example. Maybe a note of the working
group...

Salut,
Yaso

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/144