Re: dwbp-ACTION-143: Work with caroline to update the timeline to show when/how they'll integrate the feedback received

Hi all,

The suggested BP Document Schedule [1] was changed.
We set milestones for tasks related to the Community Feedback, on how to incorporate it to the document.

If you have any suggestion or would like to discuss it, feel free to do it :-)

[]’s
Editors

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/BP_Document_Schedule <https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/BP_Document_Schedule>