Re: reviewing the BP doc

Makx,

I am really confused now.

In what moment of this discussion I proposed to change this model?

My participation in this post was motivated exactly because I have
identified a proposal to change that model and I expressed my opinion to
contribute.

And, again, the word abstract was not introduced by me in this post. And
this word was the main reason for my opinion. I commented to take care
using the words abstract and instance.

I also agree that the group don't have to change the DCAT model (we don't
have time to that), but I don't see any problem If someone in the group
identifiy things missing in that model, and we discuss and even decide to
insert a note in our document about this.

But as all the things in the group, is a matter of proposals and votings.

Laufer

--