Enrichment document

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:00:17 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>, glpappa@dcc.ufmg.br
I'm putting the DWBP doc through pubrules and, forgive me, I've just
noticed that it links to the enrichment document.

For those unfamiliar with this, see
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/enrichment.html

The WG may well decide to publish this - it certainly deserves attention
and may well be published. However, we can't just include it as a
separate Note without going through the usual process followed by other
documents in the WG.

For this week's publication I have therefore removed "... according to
the suggestions described in Data Enrichment Technical Note" from the BP
doc and the link to the enrichment doc.

Let's put this on the agenda for a near future call.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead