Re: comments on DUV and some proposals

Hi Joao Paulo,

Just a quick comment on "User feedback/rating representation". The
description you give to it sounds very similar to the kind of annotations
we now have in the DQV as well to let user give some external quality
feedback.

Are those two feedback from DUV and DQV two fundamental different type of
annotation or would it be a natural connection between the two vocabularies
? I think we discussed that already but don't remember if any formal
decision was taken.

Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
DANS, Anna van Saksenlaan 51, 2593 HW Den Haag

*Data Archiving and Networked Services (DANS/KNAW)*[image:
http://dans.knaw.nl] <http://dans.knaw.nl>

*e-Humanities Group (KNAW)*
[image: eHumanities] <http://www.ehumanities.nl/>

*World Wide Semantic Web community*