Re: Versioning

I also want to point out to the group that my question earlier today is completely unrelated to this kind of versioning, in case anyone had intended to comment on that in this thread. I was addressing the issue of versioning an API, not the data it makes available.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services