Re: DWBP feeback

hello bernadette.

On 2015-07-24 15:05 , Bernadette Farias Lóscio wrote:
> I'm sorry for taking so long to give you a feedback about your feedback!
> Your comments will be added to the comment tracker and they will be
> properly addressed before the publication of the next draft. As soon as
> possible, I'm gonna answer your other message
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-comments/2015Jul/0001.html

thanks for the feedback! if there's anything i can help or to clarify
any of the issues i raised, please let me know. i think there's a great
need for "web data" guidance, and my biggest concern with the current
version that's it's mostly about data, and not so much about the web.
but that's nothing that cannot be fixed, of course, with a generous
sprinkle of hypermedia goodness ;-)

https://github.com/dret/webdata: how to make data webby
https://github.com/dret/hyperpedia: what it means to be webby

i should probably start turning these into web pages (and not just
github repos), but of course i am mostly interested in making sure that
they do contain useful information.

thanks and cheers and i am looking forward to your response! cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |