Re: DWBP feeback

Dear Erik,

I'm sorry for taking so long to give you a feedback about your feedback!
Your comments will be added to the comment tracker and they will be
properly addressed before the publication of the next draft. As soon as
possible, I'm gonna answer your other message
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-comments/2015Jul/0001.html

Cheers,
Bernadette

--