Re: comments regarding versioning

Hi Erik and Herbert,
Despite the quietness, your comments are much appreciated. To answer Erik's question, the recommended list for comments is public-dwbp-comments@w3.org. The group is seeing your comments, as this list is the group's public discussion forum, but they are mixed in with the other threads of conversation between group members. The comments list is the one that will create an issue for you. I think this thread has moved away from feedback to the group toward discussion between the two of you, so it became unclear whether you were expecting a response. The editors have been making sure to reply to specific feedback from the comments list, so you might want to summarize your actionable comments there just in case.
cheers,
-Annette