Re: Agenda for Meeting - Future deliverable & milestone planning

I wont be able to attend tomorrow's meeting.   Phil apologies for not being able to help with the BPs this week.

Regarding the Data Usage Vocabulary.  Bernadette and I plan to resume discussions on the plan going forward next week.

Eric S.

Sent from my iPhone