Re: on the relation between DWBP Best Practices Document and the Linked Data Best Practices Working Group Note of GLD

Hi,

João Paulo's wording hints that we're extending only the GLD BPs, which seems a bit restrictive. But in general I think he's right. BPs should naturally be based on existing work. Now we're not very explicit at it, maybe because we're focused on our own use cases (which is good at this stage!)  and we have little time. But I believe in general future versions of the BP document will benefit a lot from more 'grounding' in existing work. At least that's my opinion for the BP I've most looked at (in the vocabulary section). And I trust that GLD will be a key resource, though not the only one.

Cheers,

Antoine