Re: on the relation between DWBP Best Practices Document and the Linked Data Best Practices Working Group Note of GLD

Hi Bernadette,

I sent this out already to the whole group, and there was no reaction. I
would like this to be incorporated because our readers may be confused
without this!

I don¹t find it particularly polemic because it was mostly derived from
our charter.

Best regards,
João Paulo