Re: Minor updates to UCR

OK, I've been through the three open issues assigned to me.

Issue-51 was about the word provenance. I have closed that issue and
suggested that we use the text from the into to the Prov primer to
define what provenance means in the BP doc.

Issue-49 was similar to Issue-48 which, as just reported, I think needs
to remain open. 49 was about the definition of VocabReference - well,
looking at it, that looks like code lists/enumerated values to me. So I
closed 49 and referred to 48.

I *think* we could possibly so a simple
s/VocabReference/EnumeratedValues/ on the doc but we'd need to check
with each of the UCs that refer to it (there are a lot) and then
consider whether we have just made GeographicContext redundant in the
process.

WDYT?

If it goes to press as is, I'm happy, but I do think it's an issue to be
tackled.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer