Re: My review of the DWBP 21st Jan editor's draft

Hi Antoine,

My main point against using "data vocabularies" is precisely that IMO it is
a sort of jargon that is also too much associated with a specific set of
technologies (i.e. SW/LD) and quite unknown outside that world. So in the
shake of the general technological neutrality of the document (outside
implementation sections) and for better understanding for a general public
I was suggesting "data model" instead, although clearly not perfect still I
agree. I'm also open to any other suggestion that may be considered also as
more technologically neutral and globally adopted than the current one.

Best,
 CI

--
---