Re: dwbp-ISSUE-120 (BernadetteLoscio): BP Document metadata x BP Provide metadata in different formats x BP Document Vocabularies [Best practices document(s)]

Hi Antoine,

I agree with you! I think that Data Vocabularies BP should be enough
to cover the R-MetadataDocum requirement.

I also agree that ' code lists' deserve a better explanation. Let's
work on this!

Thanks!
Bernadette

--