Re: Agenda for tomorrow's call: a vocabs meeting!

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:25:19 +0000
To: Laufer <laufer@globo.com>, Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
CC: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Could we include a discussion about a more complete information about the Austin site. I want to make the reservations for the F2F meeting and need to know the things.

What do you need to know. Can you put this on the agenda so this is not a surprise and either meeting facilitator or myself are scrambling for answers to questions we did not know were coming. Thank you.

As I understood, the meeting will be in the Hyatt Regency Austin. Is that correct?

Yes. This is what we have decided on. Details are included in last weeks minutes

Deirdre Lee<http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Deirdre_Lee>: f2f meeting in 13-14 April, two locations, Austin, TX and Ipswich ←<http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2015-02-20#line0152>

http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2015-02-20

Thanks

Lewis