Agenda for tomorrow's call: a vocabs meeting!

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 12:41:14 +0000
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

The agenda for tomorrow's call is now up, and is pasted here for your
convenience.  Lots of good stuff to discuss! Looking forward to seeing you
tomorrow.

Cheers,

   Hadley

https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20150227

Main agenda

Today is a vocabularies meeting!

We have three things to settle today:

   1. Question 1: Should the Data Usage vocabulary and the Data Quality
   vocabulary be one vocabulary? We should decide this today.
   2. Question 2: Should the Data vocabulary(ies) be extensions of DCAT? Or
   is it too early to tell?
   3. Question 3: (to the vocabulary editors): We have a year and a bit
   left for this working group. How do we plan out milestones to get this done?

Ideally, we could/should demonstrate:

   - that what we recommend is currently in use (implementations)
   - that we've had lots of outside input, and have responded (by comments
   and replies)
   - that the entire working group supports the recommendation (by working
   group votes to publish)

But officially, we just need to vote to publish what is written. See
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Quality_vocab_timetable for more info on
our W3C obligations.