Re: Dataset description

Thanks Phil!
  I wish I could attend the call, but 6am PST is too early for me :)
  Looks like you've all been making steady progress, but I must say that I
haven't been able to keep up due to other commitments. If you can point me
to specific documents i can have a read through and provide some feedback.
otherwise, if there are specific things you want  me to contribute to, let
me know
 Thanks!

m.

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com